When art and craftsmanship collide.
Roth’s Private Reserve
The best of the best.
Roth’s Private Reserve is a rare cheese, indeed. Each year, we take the best batch of our seasonal raw milk sourced locally from family farms and transform it into this prized favorite. Made in small batches in our traditional copper vats, this cheese ages in our Roth cellars to be washed, brushed, flipped and cared for by our skilled Cellar Masters until it’s reached optimal flavor — typically taking 6+ months or more. It’s a journey that’s oh so worth the wait.
- U.S. Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place 2017
- Wisconsin State Fair 1st Place 2016
- World Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place 2016
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2016
- U.S. Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place 2015
- American Cheese Society 2nd Best of Show 2015
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2015
- Wisconsin State Fair 2nd Place 2014
- Green County Fair Grand Champion 2014
- American Cheese Society 3rd Place 2014
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2014
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2017
Light and crumbly, Roth’s Private Reserve is cellar-aged for 6+ months in Monroe, Wisconsin until it’s perfectly perfect. Its medium-tangy flavor transforms on the tongue, turning sweet with rich honey and butterscotch notes. The texture is embedded with fine crystals that offer a surprising crunch to this raw milk masterpiece.
Available as: cut & wrap.
- Hazelnuts, almonds
- Fig preserves, cured meats
- Hard cider, Riesling
- A cheese plate centerpiece
- Shaving on pizza
- Replacing Parmesean
- Gluten Free
Ingredients: Cultured raw milk, salt, enzymes. CONTAINS MILK.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g) Servings Per Container Varied, Calories 110, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 25g (8% DV), Sodium 130mg (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sugars 0g (0% DV), Protein 7g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (0% DV) Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. KEEP REFRIGERATED.