- ¼ cup Roasted red peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup Marinated artichokes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened
- 8 slices Sourdough bread
- 8 slices Roth™ Peppadew® Havarti
- 2 cups Argula
- 1 cup Balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat Panini press to 350° F.
- Butter outside halves of sliced bread. Place bread slices butter side down on work surface.
- Evenly layer 4 slices of bread with Roth™ Peppadew® Havarti, arugula, artichokes and roasted red peppers. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Place sandwich in Panini press and cook 6-8 minutes or until heated throughout and desired crispiness.
- Balsamic vinaigrette can be used as a dip or drizzled directly on sandwich.