Another panini option, this time with Roth’s Peppadew Havarti.
Yield: 4 sandwiches – Cook Time:
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 8 slices Roth Peppadew® Havarti
- 2 cups argula
- ¼ cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat panini press to 350° F.
- Butter outside halves of sliced bread. Place bread slices butter side down on work surface.
- Evenly layer 4 slices of bread with Roth Peppadew® Havarti, arugula, artichokes and roasted red peppers. Top with remaining slices of bread, butter side out.
- Place sandwich in panini press and cook 6-8 minutes or until heated throughout and desired crispiness.
- Balsamic vinaigrette can be used as a dip or drizzled directly on sandwich.