This flatbread is perfect for when you need a quick sophisticated dish that will satisfy.
- 2 pieces naan-style flatbread (about 8x8-inches in size)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda cheese, shredded
- ½ red onion, shaved
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine olive oil and garlic and spread onto flatbread.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Layer each flatbread with tomato, basil, cheese, onion and pine nuts (optional).