By: Elizabeth Van Lierde, College Housewife
- 4 Slices of thick, sourdough bread
- 2 Cups of shredded Roth Havarti Cheese
- Unsalted butter
- 4 Tablespoons pesto, divided
- Spread an even layer of unsalted butter on all outer sides of sourdough bread. Lay bread slices flat on a large cutting board. Sprinkle on shredded Roth Havarti cheese onto both sides. Add half of the pesto to two slices, sprinkle with salt and top with remaining slices.
- In a medium cast iron pan, melt a tablespoon of butter on medium heat. Add sandwiches to the pan and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.