Chances are you've never tasted any brownies like these. Cheese, sriracha and chocolate are an unlikely trio, but trust us — it works!
- 1 (18-ounce) box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/2 cup whole berry (or smooth) canned cranberry sauce
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients listed on brownie mix box. Add cheese, sriracha and cranberry sauce. Stir. Spoon batter into buttered 9×13-inch baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Remove from oven; cool until warm. Cut brownies into 24 squares.
- Place 2 warm brownies in each of 4 bowls. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.