This cheesy corn dip comes together in just five minutes with minimal work. Just stir everything together and serve with tortilla chips. By: Karly Campbell, Buns in My Oven
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) corn kernels
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with chiles
- 6 ounces Roth® Prairie Sunset® Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and diced (to taste)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or crackers.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.