This warm sandwich is the perfect companion to a bowl of tomato soup. Recipe by: Chef Marlin Kaplan, chef-owner of One Walnut, Cleveland
- 4 slices lightly toasted challah (egg bread)
- 4 slices Roth® Dill Havarti Cheese
- 6 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 medium tomato, oven-roasted and sliced
- Prepared warmed tomato soup
- Heat broiler.
- Place challah slices on baking sheet. Top each with Dill Havarti slice. Broil just until cheese is melted.
- Divide salmon, spinach and tomato slices over 2 of the bread slices. Top with remaining slices.
- Serve warm with prepared tomato soup.