Adapted from a recipe by: First Watch, The Daytime Café
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon prepared lemon dressing (mixture of olive oil and lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter, plus additional for pan
- 1 brioche bun, split
- 1 cage-free egg
- 1 slice Roth® Original Grand Cru® Cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices bacon, fried crisp
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons mashed avocado
- Toss arugula and lemon dressing in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat griddle. Spread butter evenly over cut sides of the bun. Place bun on hot griddle, cut-side-down. Toast about 2 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside.
- Butter and heat a nonstick skillet. Fry egg over-easy. After flipping, immediately place Grand Cru® on the exposed side and let melt.
- Spread mayonnaise on bottom of the reserved bun. Place 2 bacon slices shaped like an X on bun bottom. Top with egg. Spread bun top with mashed avocado. Arrange reserved arugula salad over egg. Close sandwich, placing top bun over. Skewer sandwich with a bamboo stick, if desired.