Ban boring and bland sandwiches with this spicy flavorful chicken grilled cheese oozing with Ultimate Firehouse Shred Blends.
- 2/3 cup (about 6 ounces) rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Roth® Ultimate Firehouse Shred Blends
- Place chicken, Sriracha, dressing, avocado and cilantro in bowl; mix well, until chicken is coated. Heat skillet over medium-low.
- Meanwhile lightly butter 1 side of each bread slice. Place 2 bread slices in skillet, butter-side-down. Spread cheese blend evenly over 2 slices. Spread chicken mixture over.
- Top with remaining bread slices, butter-side-up. Grill about 4 minutes until bottom slice is toasted and golden.
- Flip sandwiches and grill 4 minutes or until cheese melts and bottom side is browned. Serve immediately.