Roth’s Grand Cru® and Mezza Luna® Fontina team up in this quick and tasty fondue.
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Roth Grand Cru® Original cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Roth Mezza Luna® Fontina cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1/2 cup cubed ham
- Bread cubes and pickled vegetables, for serving
- Place cheeses and wine in ceramic fondue pot. Stir.
- Cook mixture over low heat for 5-8 minutes, stirring constantly with wooden spoon. Adjust wine amount for desired consistency, if needed. Stir in ham, and simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring, until heated through.
- To serve, place fondue over tabletop burner. Serve cubed bread and/or pickled vegetables for dunking.