By: Liz Dueland, Yahara Bay Distillers
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Yahara Bay Extra Dry Gin
- 12" par-baked thin pizza crust
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté yellow onions in 2 tablespoons butter, salt lightly, over medium heat until light brown. Add 1/4 cup Yahara Bay Gin and continue to cook for 5 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed. Set aside.
- On par-baked crust, evenly spread fig jam with back of spoon. Then, top with blue cheese crumbles. Add caramelized onions. Take care to cover each potential “bite” with the jam, blue cheese and onions. Bake for about 5 minutes or until crust is light brown and cheese has melted.
- Let rest for two minutes. Cut into serving slices and then dust with fresh rosemary before serving.