If you love club sandwiches, you'll love this wrap, stuffed with bacon, chicken, prize-winning Grand Cru and crispy fresh accompaniments.
- 6 slices bacon, fried and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped grilled chicken breast
- 2 cups coarsely chopped romaine hearts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Roth® Original Grand Cru® Cheese
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- Mix bacon, chicken, romaine, onion, cucumber, tomatoes and Grand Cru in large bowl. Mix in Caesar dressing; season with pepper.
- Place tortillas on flat surface. Arrange bacon mixture along one side of tortillas, dividing equally. Roll tightly for wrap. Halve at serving time.