Meat will take a back seat on the grill when you prepare these flavorful cheesy potatoes.
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds baby gold or red potatoes, sliced 1/2" thick
- 2 small Vidalia onions, chopped
- 3 diced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon diced chives
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, chopped and fried
- 1 heaping cup (5 ounces) Roth® Original Grand Cru® Cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Heat outside grill to medium.
- Place butter pieces in 8 x 8″ foil pan. Layer with potato slices, onions, green onions, chives and garlic. Sprinkle bacon and half the cheese over. Sprinkle with black pepper. Place rosemary sprig over.
- Cover pan with foil and seal tightly. Place pan on grill and cover.
- Cook about 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil; top with remaining cheese. Continue to grill until cheese is melted and browned.
- To prepare these potatoes inside, heat oven to 400°F. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Note: You can use an indoor grill instead and cook an additional 30 minutes.