This is one cheesy egg sandwich that satisfies.
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 2 slices (about ¾ ounce each) Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- 2 slices bacon, fried
- Preheat skillet. Meanwhile cut a 1½ – 2-inch circle out of one bread slice.
- Melt butter in hot skillet; add both bread slices. Toast on both sides just until slightly brown. Crack egg into bread slice with hole; remove second slice from skillet. Continue cooking egg slice until bread is firm and egg holds its shape.
- Layer sun-dried tomatoes, Roth Grand Cru® and bacon over egg toast in skillet. Place second bread slice over, pressing, to form a sandwich. Cook until bottom is well browned; flip sandwich and cook until cheese is melted.