Adapted from a recipe by: First Watch, The Daytime Café
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon herb mix
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) whipped eggs
- 2-3 ounces shaved ham
- 2 slices Roth® Original Grand Cru® Cheese
- 2 cups lemon dressed baby greens
- 1 slice thick sliced whole grain artisan bread, toasted and halved diagonally
- Natural fruit preserves
- Heat a nonstick skillet. Add butter and melt. Add herb mix to whipped eggs; pour into hot skillet.
- When eggs begin to set up, use a rubber spatula to push and pull omelet for even cooking.
- Continue until omelet remains slightly wet. Fluff ham and spread evenly over entire surface of omelet. Add 1 slice Original Grand Cru® Cheese. Cook until cheese slice is hot and begins to melt. Fold omelet in half and flip. Place second cheese slice on top of omelet and continue to cook until hot throughout and cheese melts.
- Serve the omelet with the baby greens, toast and preserves.