Add this Spanish tapenade to a panini to give it an extra kick.
- For Spanish Tapenade:
- 10 Spanish black olives, pitted
- 4 piquillo peppers
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and Tabasco®, to taste
- For Panini:
- 5 ounces Serrano ham, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Roth® Original GranQueso® Cheese, sliced
- 2 small flat ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare Spanish Tapenade: Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse to a medium chop (any leftover tapenade should be refrigerated).
- Layer ham and GranQueso on bottom half of ciabatta rolls, and liberally spread tapenade on top half of rolls.
- Brush outside of rolls with extra virgin olive oil and grill on a panini press for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.