For the uninitiated, a condite refers to pickled or preserved foods. This recipe is a great way to enjoy your discovery. Rich but acidic olives meet with intricately flavored GranQueso®.
- 8 ounces cubed Roth GranQueso® Cheese
- 8 ounces black or green olives
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Leaves from 1 sprig rosemary
- Leaves from 1/2 ounces fresh oregano
- Combine all ingredients and toss well in ceramic bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Let come to room temperature to serve.