Crab cakes and Dill Havarti make for the perfect East Coast lunch. By: Chef Tim Soufan, Not Your Average Joe’s, Boston, MA
- 4 slices hearth-baked bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 basil leaves
- ½ medium tomato, sliced
- 4 slices Roth® Dill Havarti Cheese
- 2 crab cakes (approximatley 4-5 ounces each)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 6 leaves arugula
- Spread each slice of toast with mayonnaise. Evenly layer bottom slices with basil, tomato, one slice Dill Havarti, crab cakes, remaining slice Dill Havarti, bacon and arugula.
- Top with remaining slices of toast.