This fondue is gifted with two prize-winning Roth cheeses to make it especially rich and nuanced.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Roth Grand Cru® Original Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Roth MezzaLuna® Fontina Cheese
- 1/4 cup Pinot Grigio wine
- 1/2 cup peeled, deveined and cooked medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Bread cubes
- Additional cooked shrimp, optional
- Rub ceramic fondue pot with garlic clove. Place Roth cheeses and wine in a saucepan; stir. Heat mixture 5-8 minutes, adjusting wine quantity for desired consistency, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- When cheese is fully melted, stir in shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring. Remove from stove and transfer to a tabletop burner. Serve with bread cubes and, if desired, additional cooked shrimp for dipping.