It’s time to step outside traditional lasagna and taste something that will blow you away.
- ½ pound egg noodles
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained.
- 2 cups Roth® Garlic Raclette, shredded, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook pasta 5-6 minutes, till al dente. Drain and rinse.
- In mixing bowl, combine pasta, marinara sauce, spinach, 1 cup Roth® Roasted Garlic Raclette, salt and pepper.
- Transfer into 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining Roth® Roasted Garlic Raclette.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.