With 3 ingredients and 10 minutes of your time, these Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas make a quick weeknight dinner. Or, double the recipe and make epic appetizers for your next party!
- 4 large 10 inch flour tortillas
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded Roth® Sriracha Gouda Cheese
- 2 cups diced or shredded chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced, optional
- Heat oven to 250°F.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high. Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Top with 1 cup shredded cheese. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chicken evenly over cheese. Scatter green onions over, if using. Fold tortilla in half, enclosing filling.
- When tortilla begins to brown and cheese start to melt, flip quesadilla. When underside browns, remove from heat. Place on baking sheet and keep warm in oven. Repeat procedure with remaining 3 tortillas. Halve tortillas and serve.