- 4 tomatoes on the vine
- ½ cup couscous, cooked
- 1 cup Roth® Prairie Sunset® Cheese, shredded, divided
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs, divided
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped, divided
- ½ cup brown rice, cooked
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- Slice the tops off tomatoes, and scoop out insides.
- In a bowl, mix couscous, ½ cup Prairie Sunset, two tablespoons breadcrumbs, and one tablespoon parsley. In a separate bowl, mix rice with remaining Prairie Sunset, bread crumbs, and parsley.
- Stuff two tomatoes with couscous mixture and two with rice mixture. Place tomatoes on a sheet pan and bake until tomatoes are cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.