Add the extraordinary taste of Buttermilk Blue cheese to this simple and tasty martini. By: Chef/owner David Burke, Fromagerie, Rumson, New Jersey
- 1 jar Spanish olives with pimento
- 4 ounces Roth® Buttermilk Blue® Cheese
- Rosemary twigs, approximatlety 2 inches long
- For Martini:
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon vermouth
- Ice cubes
- Remove pimento from olive and stuff olive with a small chunk of Buttermilk Blue Cheese.
- Place a rosemary twig in the cheese as a skewer for the olives.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Pour vermouth into a chilled martini glass and swirl around glass. Discard vermouth.
- Combine vodka and ice cubes in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain vodka into martini glass and garnish with several Buttermilk Blue stuffed olives. Serve immediately.