A simple and cheesy appetizer to bring to any occasion.
- 1 can biscuit dough (16 ounces), prepared
- 2/3 cup ham, ½ inch dice
- ¾ cup Roth® Prairie Sunset® Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- Slice each biscuit in half across the equator. Top each biscuit half with 1 tablespoon ham and two cubes of Prairie Sunset. Pinch the dough to enclose the ham and cheese.
- On a parchment-lined sheet pan, arrange dough balls into a single-layer loaf and brush with butter.
- Bake until brown and expanded, approximately 15 minutes. Brush immediately with additional butter.