Roth’s Private Reserve
Light and crumbly, Roth’s Private Reserve is made with raw cow’s milk and cellar-aged for 6+ months in Monroe, Wisconsin until it’s perfectly perfect. Its medium-tangy flavor transforms on the tongue, turning sweet with rich honey and butterscotch notes. The texture is embedded with fine crystals that offer a surprising crunch to this raw milk masterpiece.
Available as: cut & wrap.
- World Cheese Awards Silver 2018
- World Dairy Expo Grand Champion 2018
- U.S. Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place 2017
- Wisconsin State Fair 1st Place 2016
- World Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place 2016
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2016
- U.S. Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place 2015
- American Cheese Society 2nd Best of Show 2015
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2015
- Wisconsin State Fair 2nd Place 2014
- Green County Fair Grand Champion 2014
- American Cheese Society 3rd Place 2014
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2014
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2017
Ingredients: Cultured raw milk, salt, enzymes.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container: Varied, Calories 110, Total Fat 8g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (26% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 140mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 2g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugar 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 8g, Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 236mg (20% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 26mg (0% DV). * % DV = % Daily Value. CONTAINS MILK. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
Sparked by a collaboration with Whole Foods Market, comes Pavino, an American Original cheese from our cellars. Inspired by our Swiss heritage and tradition of creating the world’s best alpine-style cheese, Pavino is crafted by our award-winning cheesemakers and cured for at least nine months. It boasts a complex, yet balanced, flavor of nutty, sweet milk accompanied by an earthy depth.
Find it exclusively at Whole Foods Markets nationwide.
Available as: cut & wrap.
- World Cheese Awards Gold 2019
- U.S. Championship Cheese Contest Best of Show 2019
- Wisconsin State Fair 1st Place 2019
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2018
- World Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Award 2018
- Dried cherries
- Amber Ale
- Ham Paninis
From the Cellars.
Roth’s Private Reserve, and its sister cheese, Pavino, are rare cheeses, indeed. We take the best milk sourced locally from family farms and transform it into these prized Roth Cellars favorites. Made in small batches in our traditional copper vats, these cheeses age in our Roth cellars to be washed, brushed, flipped and cared for by our skilled Cellar Masters until they’ve reached optimal flavor. It’s a journey that’s oh so worth the wait.