Recipe by: Bev Weidner, Bev Cooks
- 1 (13 oz) package andouille sausage, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 12 oz green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 24 oz baby golden potatoes, cut in half (or quartered, depending on the size)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 (6-oz) package Roth Gouda cheese, shredded
- Coarse salt
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sear sliced sausage in a pan until charred on both sides, about three minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, juice from half the lemon and a pinch of salt.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, nestle the potatoes, green beans and red onion. Pour the dressing over the veggies and potatoes, then arrange the sausage on top, pushing a few down in the mix here and there. Sprinkle the cheese on top, cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes, keeping an eye on the cheese as it will start to brown and bubble.