The perfect game-day nachos to satisfy a crowd.
- 1 family-size bag of tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Roth Havarti cheese
- 1 cup shredded Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda or Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup black beans
- For Serving:
- Charred corn
- Chopped red onion
- Pico de gallo
- Pickled jalapeños
- Sour cream
- Lime wedges
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and arrange one layer of tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle shredded Havarti and Sriracha Gouda over top.
- Add a second layer of chips, and repeat.
- Top with your protein of choice (we went with a mix of black beans + chopped chicken).
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 425 degrees F until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from oven, and finish with toppings of choice (charred corn, red onion, pico de gallo, pickled jalapeños, lime wedges, sour cream, and/or avocado work nicely).