Adapted from a recipe by:First Watch, The Daytime Café
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter
- 2 slices brioche bread
- 5 ounces shaved ham
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijonnaise sauce, such as Hellman's®
- 2 slices Roth® Original Alpine-Style Grand Cru®Cheese
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 cups lemon dressed greens or soup, optional for side
- Heat grill or griddle. Butter brioche slices on one side; place on griddle, butter-side-down. Brown; keep warm.
- Toss ham; place on hot griddle. Heat 1 minute; flip ham and cook additional 1 minute. Meanwhile, drizzle Dijonnaise sauce evenly over unbuttered sides of the 2 bread slices. Place ham over 1 bread slice; top with 1 slice Grand Cru® Cheese.
- Place remaining cheese slice and tomato slices on bread slice without ham and cheese. Continue to heat on griddle, open-faced, until cheese begins to melt. Close sandwich, placing the slice with tomato on top. Grill, flipping, until cheese is bubbly.
- Halve the sandwich and place on a square plate and serve with lemon dressed greens or cup of soup, if desired.