With three ingredients and 10 minutes of your time, these Sriracha Chicken Quesadillas make a quick weeknight dinner. Or, double the recipe and make epic appetizers for your next party!
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda or Gouda cheese
- 2 cups diced or shredded chicken
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- Sriracha hot sauce
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Place one tortilla in skillet. Top with 1 cup shredded cheese. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chicken evenly over cheese. Scatter green onions over, if using, and a squirt of Sriracha. Fold tortilla in half, enclosing filling.
- When tortilla begins to brown and cheese start to melt, flip quesadilla. When underside browns, remove from heat. Place on baking sheet and keep warm in oven. Repeat procedure with remaining 3 tortillas. Halve tortillas and serve with additional Sriracha, if desired.