What sets this panini apart? Golden raisins team up with buttery Van Gogh Gouda for a surprising, luscious taste in a sauce that can be made ahead.
- Vegetable or peanut oil for searing
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices Roth® Original Van Gough® Gouda Cheese
- Generously brush skillet with oil; heat over high. Add chicken breasts and sear. Reduce heat and cook through. Set aside. Slice when chicken cools slightly.
- Heat panini press to 350F°.
- Butter 1 side of bread slices. Place butter-side-down, on work surface.
- Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and golden raisins. Spoon mixture over plain side of 4 bread slices. Divide greens, tomatoes, reserved chicken slices and Van Gogh Gouda slices over the 4 slices. Top with remaining plain bread slices, butter-side-up, to close sandwiches.
- Grill sandwiches in a panini press for 6 to 8 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted.