By: Patricia Cobe, Restaurant Business magazine
- 2 slices artisan wholegrain bread
- 2 tablespoons Neufchâtel or cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 slices Roth Dill Havarti cheese
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 slices tomato
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce, washed and dried
- 3 to 4 slices yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Spread Neufchâtel or cream cheese and mayonnaise onto bread.
- Layer Dill Havarti, avocado, tomato, lettuce, onion, sunflower seeds and sprouts onto one slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slice of bread and serve.