- 1 pound boneless, roasted turkey or chicken breast
- 6 ounces Roth Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup white wine*
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Hot sauce or Worcestershire sauce, to taste, optional
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley or chives
- Cut turkey breast tenders into long, thin, finger-like strips.
- Place cheese, wine, mustard, garlic and hot sauce in blender. Blend until smooth. The mixture should be the consistency of thick dressing. Add additional wine, if needed. Remove to a bowl large enough to roll strips in.
- Roll turkey strips in cheese paste, leaving upper 1/3 of strips free of dressing so they can be handheld.
- Roll dipped end in parsley or chives.
- Arrange tenders on a platter with the plain end facing out so they can be easily picked up.
* Or substitute with water infused by a squeeze of lemon.
Note: The tenders can be made a day in advance, but should be rolled in parsley or chives just before serving.