The trio of tongue-tingling chiles — chipotle, habanero and jalapeño — gives this simple Gouda dip complex flavor.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda or Gouda cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Pilsner or IPA beer
- Pretzels, bread and/or vegetables, for serving
- Place all ingredients except beer in bowl of food processor.
- Pulse mixture until completely blended.
- Slowly add beer while the processor is running, and blend.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Serve with pretzels, bread or vegetables for dipping.