Grand Cru® is our signature alpine-style cheese. It’s made with the freshest milk in imported copper vats and aged 4+ months in our cellars. Robust and full-bodied, this one-of-a-kind cheese melts beautifully to become a cook’s everyday companion.
Ingredients: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container: Varied, Calories 110, Total Fat 9g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (26% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (9% DV), Sodium 130mg (5% DV), Total Carb. <1g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugar 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 8g, Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 221mg (20% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 26mg (0% DV). * % DV = % Daily Value. CONTAINS MILK. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- World Cheese Awards Silver (wheel) 2018
- World Cheese Awards Bronze (block) 2018
- American Cheese Society 2nd Place 2018
- U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP CHEESE CONTEST 3rd Place 2017
- World Cheese Awards, UK Silver 2014
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2013
- American Cheese Society 3rd Place 2012
Find Grand Cru® Near YouWhere to Buy
About our Alpine-style cheeses
By crafting our Alpine-style cheeses like Grand Cru® in authentic copper vats with the finest Wisconsin milk, we’ve created an original cheese unmatched in America. Careful crafting brings out light floral notes, nutty undertones, a hint of fruitiness, and a mellow finish.