Our flagship Buttermilk Blue® is crafted with fresh, local milk and cellar-aged for 2+ months for the creamiest taste and texture. Tangy, yet mellow; it’s perfect for cooking or serving on a cheeseboard.
Ingredients: Cultured milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container: Varied, Calories 100, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 30mg (9% DV), Sodium 380mg (16% DV), Total Carb. <1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugar 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 6g, Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 148mg (10% DV), Iron .1mg (0% DV), Potassium 25mg (0% DV). * % DV = % Daily Value. CONTAINS MILK. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP CHEESE CONTEST 2nd Place 2017
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2016
- World Championship Cheese Contest Best of Class 2014
- US Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place 2013
- Drizzle with honey
- Figs, pears, dates, dark chocolate
- Dark beer, Riesling, Gin
- Crumbling over salads, roasted vegetables, steaks, or burgers
- Stirring into risotto or mac & cheese
- Blue cheese dips, dressings
Find Roth Blue Cheese Near YouWhere to Buy
This is the collection of blue cheese you’ve been waiting for. We’ve crafted exclusive recipes that turn blue cheese skeptics into connoisseurs, blue cheese lovers into diehards. Bold yet restrained, our blue cheeses are handcrafted with fresh milk from local Wisconsin farms. The result is a family of beautifully balanced blues with a mellow, earthy flavor and soft, creamy finish.