Get this creamy chicken and veggie bake in the oven in just 10 minutes! By: Bev Cooks
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless raw chicken breasts, cut in bite-size chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut in bite-sized chunks
- 1 red onion, cut in semi-thick chunks
- Florets from 1 large broccoli head
- 1 6-ounce block package of Roth® Original Havarti Cheese, shreddedRoth® Original Havarti Cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- For sauce, combine the Italian seasoning, oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Stir until incorporated. Mix well.
- Place chicken in large bowl; pour Italian sauce mixture over and toss. Toss the diced chicken with the Italian sauce.
- Arrange chicken and veggies in 8×11 inch casserole dish. Using your fingers, nestle ingredients closely, so sauce rubs off on some of the veggies. Sprinkle cheese over casserole; bake 30 – 40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, the veggies are tender and the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.