Upgrade your everyday roasted vegetables with our Hot Honey Gouda — perfectly sweet, a little spicy, and wholly delicious.
- 4 to 6 cups mixed vegetables, chopped (think broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions...)
- 2 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (6-oz) wedge Roth Hot Honey Gouda cheese, shredded
- Honey & crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chopped vegetables on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss with oil and a hefty pinch of each, salt and pepper until coated. Bake 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until browned and slightly caramelized.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded cheese (amount will depend on how many vegetables you make and how cheesy you want them). Return to the oven and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Taste the vegetables, adding salt and pepper, if needed. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired.