This versatile Gouda crab salad is at home in sandwich form, served in a hallowed-out tomato half, or dipped with crispy crackers.
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda or Gouda cheese
- 2 cups crab meat, drained (if canned)*
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives**
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot dog buns, toasted
- Combine all ingredients, except buns, and blend thoroughly. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight for best flavor.
- Serve on toasted hot dog buns or bread of your choice.
*Sub lobster meat for crab, if needed.
**Fresh parsley or tarragon may be used in place of chives.