This versatile salad is at home in a sandwich, a hallowed tomato half or with crispy crackers on the side.
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda or Gouda cheese
- 2 cups crab meat, drained if canned
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot dog buns
- Combine all ingredients, except buns, and blend thoroughly. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve on toasted hot dog buns or bread of your choice.
- Lobster meat may be used in place of crab; parsley or tarragon may be used in place of chives.