This quick 30-minute Easy Greek Pasta Salad is perfect for enjoying summer's bounty of summer produce (tomatoes, kale, cucumber, herbs, oh my!) and our Creamy Havarti cheese. Make it on Sunday, then enjoy it for lunch and dinner all week long.
- 12 ounces dried farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber slices, quartered
- 1/2 cup banana peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 ounces sliced salami, cut into quarters
- 1 package (6-oz) Roth Creamy Havarti, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Fresh parsley and oregano, for garnish
- Olives, for garnish
- For the Creamy Red Wine Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, add kale, tomatoes, cucumber, banana peppers, red onion, salami, and Havarti cheese. Set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the Creamy Red Wine Dressing. Placing all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend for 30 seconds or until the dressing is creamy and emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Drain and rinse pasta, then add to the bowl. Pour in dressing, and toss pasta salad until well-coated. To serve, garnish with parsley, oregano, and olives if desired.