Looking for an easy week night dinner to make? Look no further then this goat cheese and chicken recipe. Add bacon and spinach to create the perfect combination for a savory meal. Recipe by: Bev Weidner, BevCooks
- 5 strips of bacon, cut into chunks
- 3 chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded out until thin
- 1 log Roth Garlic Herb Chèvre goat cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- salt and pepper
- Cook the bacon until crispy then transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain.
- Season each chicken breast with a pinch of salt and pepper, then evenly spread the chèvre over each pounded out breast. Layer with baby spinach leaves and the crumbled bacon.
- Roll each chicken breast up and place in the hot skillet (in the reserved bacon grease) seam-side down, searing all over until the chicken is browned and cooked through. Just rotate the rolls for even browning.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread, pasta, or a crunchy green salad!