This sundried tomato artichoke dip is made extra creamy and cheesy with a double dose of Roth cheeses — creamy Havarti and slightly tart Fontina.
- 1 (7 1/2-oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups Roth Original Havarti cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Roth Fontina cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pita, flatbread, chips and/or veggies, for dipping
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly. Place mixture in a ceramic oven-safe dish.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve with pita, flatbread, chips or veggies, for dipping.