Serve this artichoke dip with a double dose of Roth cheeses — Havarti and Fontina.
- 1 (7 1/2-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups Roth® Original Havarti Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Roth® Fontina Cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Place mixture in a ceramic dish.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve with pita, flatbread, chips or veggies.