Havarti Tapenade Crostini is a simple and quick appetizer made with our buttery Havarti for an extra ooey gooey bite.
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped pitted black olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Roth Creamy Havarti cheese, divided
- 16 lightly-toasted baguette slices
- 2 teaspoons finely-chopped fresh oregano
- Black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix red pepper, olives, garlic, onion, and 3/4 cup shredded cheese until combined. Set aside.
- Place baguette slices on baking sheet(s), and top with equal amounts olive-cheese mixture. Top with remaining shredded cheese, oregano, and black pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.