A vat of melted cheese? Yes please! This peppery Horseradish Havarti Fondue is perfect for game day eating paired with a few cold brews.
- 1/2 cup Pinot Grigio wine
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Roth Horseradish Havarti cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Broccoli florets, crackers, pita chips & yellow bell pepper, for dipping
- Place all ingredients in a ceramic fondue pot, and stir to combine.
- Cook over low heat for 7 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When cheese has melted completely, transfer fondue to a tabletop burner. Serve immediately with dippers of choice.