A classic flatbread that's ready in minutes.
- 1 tablespoon prepared sundried tomato pesto
- 1 thin flat bread or naan (approximately 6- x 10-inches)
- 1/2 cup Roth Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 6 to 8 leaves basil
- 15 leaves baby spinach
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pesto evenly over entire flatbread. Sprinkle cheese shreds over. Top with prosciutto, artichoke hearts, basil and spinach leaves.
- Bake about 8 minutes and cheese is fully melted.