Italian Prosciutto Flatbread... a.k.a. dinner in just 13 minutes! Made with salty prosciutto, tangy artichokes, and our creamy Gouda cheese.
- 1 tablespoon prepared sundried tomato pesto
- 1 thin flat bread or naan (approximately 6- x 10-inches)
- 1/2 cup Roth Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly-sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 6 to 8 leaves basil
- 15 leaves baby spinach
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread pesto evenly over flatbread. Sprinkle cheese over, then top with prosciutto, artichoke hearts, basil, and spinach leaves.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and flatbread is toasted.