This easy, 5-ingredient Mediterranean Grilled Cheese is perfect lunch, dinner or snacking fare. Made with our creamy Gouda cheese.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Roth Gouda cheese, shredded
- 2 Roma tomato slices
- Heat griddle to medium-low heat,
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter, and place butter-side-down on a flat surface. Spread pesto on 1 bread slice. Top with shredded Gouda and tomato slices. Place remaining bread slice over to form sandwich, butter-side-up, pushing down gently.
- Place on hot grill. Cook until bottom side is golden brown and cheese is slightly melted. Flip sandwich; grill until bottom bread slice browns and cheese has completely melted. Serve immediately.