A 5-ingredient, 20-minute, super easy weeknight dinner or weekend lunch made with our creamy Havarti cheese.
- 1 box (2 sheets) frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- Pizza sauce
- 1 (6-oz) wedge Roth Original Havarti,shredded
- Dried Italian seasoning (optional)
- 1 egg, whisked
- Candy eyeballs, for decoration
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll puff pastry dough, and lightly sprinkle with flour, if sticky.
- Cut circles from the dough using a ~3 1/2-inch round cutter, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread on a spoonful of sauce to edges, and top with 2 tablespoons cheese + a pinch of Italian seasoning (if desired).
- Cut remaining dough into thin strips, and layer over pizza circles. Re-cut pizzas using round cutter to remove excess strips. Brush tops with egg.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, add two candy eyes, and enjoy!