These easy goat cheese balls are the simplest, interactive party appetizer using our fresh, tangy Plain Chèvre — get everyone involved with this recipe!
- 1 (8-oz) log Roth Plain Chèvre goat cheese, softened
- 1 (8-oz) block full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- For rolling: cinnamon sugar, cocoa powder, crushed pecans, crushed red pepper flakes, freeze-dried mango (or other freeze-dried fruit), and/or sweet curry powder
- In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, and honey on high until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Season with a pinch of sea salt. Transfer to the freezer to firm up for 20 minutes.
- Remove mixture from freezer, and form into 1-inch balls. Transfer back to the freezer to firm up for an additional 10 minutes.
- Place desired toppings for rolling into individual small bowls. Once goat cheese balls have firmed up, roll in desired toppings and place on a platter. Serve immediately. Eat plain or spread on crackers.