Flatbreads are such an easy, satisfying dinner, and this Rustic Vegetable Flatbread is no exception. Topped with asparagus, mushrooms, balsamic glaze, and our Creamy Havarti cheese.
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (8- x 8-inch) naan-style flatbread
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped asparagus (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely-chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Roth Creamy Havarti cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread garlic over flatbread. Evenly distribute tomato, onion, mushrooms, asparagus, and oregano over flatbread. Top with shredded Havarti.
- Place onto a pizza stone or sheetpan. Bake about 10 minutes, or until flatbread is browned and cheese is completely melted. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar glaze, and serve immediately.