These Salami Chive Biscuit Popovers are perfect party fare. Salty, herby, and perfectly cheesy with the addition of extra creamy Butterkäse cheese.
- 10 slices hard salami, diced
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Roth Butterkäse cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10-piece) package refrigerated flaky biscuits, such as Pillsbury Grands® Flaky Layers
- 3 teaspoons brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix salami, cheese, and garlic.
- Push thumb into center of each biscuit almost through the dough. Stretch dough to almost double the original size. Evenly distribute cheese mixture over biscuits, then top with a dollop of brown mustard, chives, and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Serve warm.