Who doesn't love Spicy Chili Cheese Hot Dogs?! They're easy, so satisfying, and perfect for at-home BBQs. Add 3 Chile Pepper Gouda or regular Gouda to take them over the top!
- 8 hot dogs
- 2 to 3 cups Spicy Chorizo Chili
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda or Gouda cheese, shredded
- For Topping:
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Diced scallions
- Hot sauce
- Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Pickle relish
- Cook hot dogs according to package directions and preferred method.
- While hot dogs are cooking, heat chili in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until warm.
- To assemble, place hot dogs inside buns. Top with chili, cheese and additional toppings of choice.